The K-12 Digital Classroom Practice Conference explores best digital classroom practice to achieve superior teaching and learning outcomes. Explore how the inspiring and judicious use of technology in the classroom can extend students, excite them, engage them and improve their learning in ways not previously possible, taking them to higher levels of learning and discovery.
Any serious consideration of what a digital classroom is will take into account the need to focus on and practice several key elements. The conference program will cover some of these key elements including:
· How do you achieve a strong digital mindset?
· What digital literacies are important to cultivate?
· How do you ensure that critical technologies are accessible?
· Are you familiar with the digital curriculum?
· Are you experimenting with different digital environments?
· Is your selection of resources meeting the needs of your students?
· Are you paying enough attention to your own professional practice?
· Is your classroom a digital classroom? Why not?
Learn from your colleagues! See the amazing ways digital technology can be used in your classroom to deliver the curriculum to your students and to unlock their learning potential.
Attend this conference to explore best digital practice to achieve superior teaching and learning outcomes in the digital classroom.
For more information visit K-12 Digital Classroom Practice Conference website.
Back to "Events"
Image without description